Do you have paranormal activity?
The Best bookmaker
Ghost Investigations South Texas
What We Do
Thank you for visiting Ghost Investigations South Texas. We are partnered with Ghost Investigations New Mexico and we're based out of the San Antonio area. Between the two organizations, much of the southwest US is covered by investigative teams. This allows us to share resources to provide the best service possible to our clients.
We're a scientific based research organization and perform the following functions during an investigation:
1. When we arrive, we meet with the client to discuss what they're experiencing.
2. Have the client shows us the locations of the events and what happened at each location.
3. Setup our equipment and staff resources in the areas of reported activity.
4. Conduct our investigation to try and document the claims of paranormal activity.
5. After the investigation, we review all data to identify if any paranormal activity was recorded.
6. Provide the client with an investigation summary, including any evidence via email.
7. If evidence is recorded, provide possible explanations.
8. Provide consultation to the Media. (TV, Film, Radio, Print)
9. We do all of this FREE of charge.
What we DON'T do:
1. Cleanse a location of ghosts or entities. We don't believe that this is possible and there's no way to independently verify the claims of those who say that they can perform this service.
2. Provide consultation service without an investigation, we're investigators and researchers. (Excluding Media)
3. Take cases where the client believes demons or possesion is involved. Consult your clergy.
4. Conduct investigations on Indian Reservations due to liability issues.
The best bookmaker
Free Premuim Templates by
GHOST ASYLUM: Tennessee Wraith Chasers Investigate Hayswood Infirmary ... - TVRuckus
Sep 21, 2014 | 06:01 am
Did this Jordan woman photograph a UFO? A ghost? The Upstate Paranormal ... - Auburn Citizen
Sep 21, 2014 | 04:17 am
Ghost hunters seek the spirits at Gainesville Library - Access North Georgia
Sep 20, 2014 | 11:46 am
Book Review: 'Charleston's Ghosts: Hauntings in the Holy City' by James Caskey - seattlepi.com (blog)
Sep 20, 2014 | 08:29 am
Author Sam Baltrusis to share Salem ghost stories - The Salem News
Sep 18, 2014 | 16:40 pm
Group investigates Elmore Rider, other haunting tales - Port Clinton News Herald
Sep 17, 2014 | 17:56 pm
Theories From 'Ghost Asylum' and 'Angels Among Us' - New York Times
Sep 5, 2014 | 15:46 pm
Why Do People Believe in Ghosts? - The Atlantic
Sep 5, 2014 | 07:16 am
Sumner ghost hunters get television show - The Tennessean
Aug 29, 2014 | 10:12 am