Do you have paranormal activity?
The Best bookmaker
Ghost Investigations South Texas
What We Do
Thank you for visiting Ghost Investigations South Texas. We are partnered with Ghost Investigations New Mexico and we're based out of the San Antonio area. Between the two organizations, much of the southwest US is covered by investigative teams. This allows us to share resources to provide the best service possible to our clients.
We're a scientific based research organization and perform the following functions during an investigation:
1. When we arrive, we meet with the client to discuss what they're experiencing.
2. Have the client shows us the locations of the events and what happened at each location.
3. Setup our equipment and staff resources in the areas of reported activity.
4. Conduct our investigation to try and document the claims of paranormal activity.
5. After the investigation, we review all data to identify if any paranormal activity was recorded.
6. Provide the client with an investigation summary, including any evidence via email.
7. If evidence is recorded, provide possible explanations.
8. Provide consultation to the Media. (TV, Film, Radio, Print)
9. We do all of this FREE of charge.
What we DON'T do:
1. Cleanse a location of ghosts or entities. We don't believe that this is possible and there's no way to independently verify the claims of those who say that they can perform this service.
2. Provide consultation service without an investigation, we're investigators and researchers. (Excluding Media)
3. Take cases where the client believes demons or possesion is involved. Consult your clergy.
4. Conduct investigations on Indian Reservations due to liability issues.
The best bookmaker
Free Premuim Templates by
Gallipoli 'ghost' an open and shutter case - Sydney Morning Herald
Apr 23, 2014 | 00:38 am
Syfy 'Ghost Hunters' investigator coming to Northern Michigan University - The Grand Rapids Press - MLive.com
Apr 21, 2014 | 15:41 pm
Michigan Ghost Hunters to visit Charlotte saloon - Lansing State Journal
Apr 21, 2014 | 10:49 am
Ghost hunter marks half a century of pursuing the paranormal - Western Morning News
Apr 15, 2014 | 02:27 am
Ghosts, sure; zombies, not so much; 8 questions for Oregon Ghost Conference's ... - The Oregonian
Apr 11, 2014 | 13:30 pm
Ghosts accused of tickling guests' feet at historic New Jersey hotel - New York Daily News
Apr 10, 2014 | 11:04 am
Paranormal Corner: New Hampshire ghost video, hoax or poltergeist? - The Bridgeton News - NJ.com
Apr 7, 2014 | 06:23 am
PHOTOS: Ghost hunters investigate paranormal activity - Illawarra Mercury
Apr 4, 2014 | 08:41 am
'Ghost Adventures' host Zak Bagans begins filming in 'demon house' - Examiner.com
Apr 3, 2014 | 07:48 am
Is This Store Haunted? Ghost 'Experts' Investigate Paranormal Activity in New ... - Christian Post
Mar 26, 2014 | 14:41 pm